As a world leader video brochure company, the team at razor video brochures has the privilege of working with leading brands and some of the world’s best storytellers, ranging from talented and established filmmakers to marketers and advertisers.
During these collaborations, we have unearthed some insights into how to best craft a compelling story with cut through. Director of razor video brochures Brendan Farrugia, said that video brochures are proving to be an effective way to stand out in a cluttered market space.
“The average person can receive 4000 to 8000 marketing messages per day and our video brochures tell stories in such a compelling way that recipients often feel they are being treated to a special gift,” said Brendan Farrugia.
Insights on best story telling
- Using the best of print and best of film in one medium makes a powerful combination.
- If a short film starts with a compelling visual image, viewers are much more inclined to watch the film until the end.
- Often a film ends in a similar fashion to the way it started in order to give the viewer a sense of continuity.
Powerful statistics on the power of film
- Visuals are processed 600,000 times faster than text.
- We retain 80% of what we see, 20% of what we read and 10% of what we hear.
- 8 million words can be simply translated in only 60 seconds of film.
- Clients are spending 30-50% of their video budget on video brochure distribution because they seek the best return on investment on expensive film production and because video brochures create results.
- Advertisers will tell you that “word of mouth” is the best advertising of all and research shows that on average, one video brochure is shared 15 times amongst key influencer networks.
- Video brochures work best when the content is informative, enlightening and or entertaining.
Brendan Farrugia, Executive Director, www.razorvideobrochures.com.au,1300-863 444