1. PDF proofs are checked at our China facility and again in Australia before presentation to client for approval.
2. Video files are viewed to ensure they’re fully operational before sending to factory for upload.
3. Once printed, every card is thoroughly checked.
4. Battery are fully charged then further tested for 100% recharging capabilities.
5. Once assembled, video and function buttons are thoroughly tested.
6. After full assembly, battery rechecked prior to pack and dispatch.
7. Upon arrival in Australia, if any brochures are damaged in transit they are rejected and replaced.
8. Upon arrival in Australia, every brochure is rechecked and charged if battery’s not 100%.
9. Upon arrival in Australia, video and function buttons are retested.
10. Brochures repacked for ultimate protection during transit.