With most things you only get one chance to make a great first impression. If the video brochure concept is going to be part of that here is a simple check list of best practice:
1. Make sure you use a card with a thick GSM; 350 GSM works best. The difference between good and average quality is just a couple of dollars per unit.
2. Avoid too much text and/or images on the brochure. It’s all about the video so make sure they are watching that and not reading what’s on the inside cover.
3. If you are going to be re-using the brochure again and again as part of your sales process, get a slip cover to protect it; the brochure will invariably last longer.
4. Try and keep your videos to around 90 seconds. If it is too long see if you can split your video into multiple videos.
5. Place your website, address or contact details on the brochure so customers can easily contact you.
6. Check that the unit is fully charged prior to sending them out.
We have done many thousands of these now for our clients. If you have any questions or you are unsure on what you should do, please call us and we would be happy to steer you in the right direction.
1300 194 747