- Start with the end in mind. What do you want the viewer to take away? What’s your point?
- With that in mind, have a beginning, middle and end. Storytelling – and that’s what you’re doing, has relied on this paradigm since we left the trees.
- Keep you language simple and you’re concept more so. Over-complicate and you’ll underwhelm.
- Keep performances as real as you can and definitely not preachy. Up emotive levels, as the camera tends to diminish them.
- Pay attention to lighting. Try to use natural where you can. If you use lights, create a feel that reflects the tone of your content. Avoid deep shadows.
1300 194 747